User receives audio but not video on the "test" page of the Setup Wizard.
Starting with Beyond TV 3.5, the Setup Wizard uses the overlay to display video on this page, and in certain setups this may preclude the video from the capture device being displayed. There are two workarounds for this.
If none of these steps solves the problem, please contact Technical Support by using the form located here. Please include a Beyond TV LOG file with your submission.
- First, ensure that the display the Setup Wizard appears on is configured as the PRIMARY display (as per CONTROL PANEL --> DISPLAY --> SETTINGS).
- Use the "Display" drop-down to select which display you're configuring.
- The box marked "Use this device as the primary monitor" will be checked if the selected display is configured as the PRIMARY display.
- You can also click the "Identify" button to display a large numeral 1 on the PRIMARY display.
See the screenshot below for an example of what this screen looks like when using a multiple-display system.
Click to enlarge "Video Properties page"
- You may also attempt to change the rendering mode to get the Setup Wizard to display video. Enter Beyond TV and go to SETTINGS --> PLAYER SETTINGS ("PLAYBACK SETTINGS" in version 3.5 and later). Change the "Video Renderer" setting to "3D Accelerated". Exit Beyond TV, and run the Setup Wizard again.